Colorgrip – The Best Protection For Your Buildings And Assets
The growing need for high quality protective color coating of roof and siding in terms of appearance and long term protection for roof and siding base materials of building is the main reason of Colorgrip development. Colorgrip is a paint product which is specially fromulated for Fumira to be applied on the metal coated steel sheet for foor and siding with such quality demand.
The Best Protection Properties
Colorgrip is developed using resin-based material of pelyvinylidenen diflouride (PVDF) which is proven long time resistance to Fumira's roof and siding products from chalking, color changing, glossiness, and very good in chemical and physiscal retention which make wide range of usage with long term of services.
- Perfect color resistance from fading and chalking with maintained glossiness for a long period.
- Tough and abarasion resistant to rain, wind, and dust.
- Resistant to extreme weather with the high level of exposure to sunlight (UV).
- Flexible for complex profile shape.
- Resistant to chemical fluids, especially solvent-based (solvent).
- The best choice for iconic building colors.
- Back to back guaranteed with the paint supplier for long term color fading resistant.
Colorgrip Paint System
|Chemical||Chromate||3 – 5 μ||Coating drill|
|Primary||PVDF Compatible||15 – 25 μ||Coating drill|
|Back||Polyesther, PU, PVDF||15 – 25 μ||Coating drill|
|Top||PVDF||20 – 30 μ**||Coating drill|
Fumira can customized the product color, volume, and paint type as requested by the customer. In addition to the available color, ColorGrip can also customized to new color according to its characteristics.
Download the Catalog to see the complete product from Fumira