Colorfresh - Long Lasting Fresh Color for Your Buildings
Imagine that the paint on the walls and the roof of your building is the paint used on your car. That is the quality Colorfresh gives to roof and siding of your building. Colorfresh is a high-quality paint which is specially developed to be applied on the Fumira's roof and siding products for industrial buildings, warehouses, malls, and other architectural building.
Characteristic as needed
Colorfresh is a kind of polyurethane paint that is formulated to produce Fumira quality color products with the best properties.
- Wide color range with various glosiness rate and still maintained for a long time period.
- Tough and abrasion resistan to rain, wind, and dust.
- Resistant to extreme weather with the hgh level of exposure to sunlight (UV).
- Has a self-cleaned ability using rainwater. Dirt and dust residue is easily cleaned using detergent and water.
- Resistant to chemical fluids, especially solvent based (solvent).
- Back to back guaranteed with the paind supplier for long term color fading resistant.
As a paint coating system, Colorfresh generates high quality and uniform color, especially on metal coated steel sheet such as Zinc (GI) and Aluminium-Zinc (Galvalume).
Colorfresh Paint System
|Chemical||Chromate||3 – 5 μ||Coating drill|
|Primary||Polyurathane compatible||5 – 7 μ||Coating drill|
|Back||Polyester/Polyurethane||9 – 11 μ||Coating drill|
|Top||Polyurathane||15 – 17 μ**||Coating drill|