Colorcoat - Product that makes us an expert
Colorcoat has been a Fumira's trademark for color coated galvanized steel sheets since 1979. Colorcoat is a polyester based paint and it was developed from a good collaboration between Fumira and several paint producers who support Fumira to be one of the important players of coil color coatings in Indonesia.
Colorcoat on Fumira's roof and siding products have been tested and proven suitable for outdoor usage in tropical climates that require adequate durability in color fading and deterioration.
- Economical quality product.
- Adequate color and physical properties for tropical climate.
- Tough and abrasion resistant to rain, wind, and dust.
- Resistant to chemical fluids, especially solvent-based (solvent).
- Flexible for complex profile shape.
- Wide attractive color range.
Fumira can produce a variety of end product colors of roof and siding as required by customers. In addition to the color that has been developed, ColorCoat can be provided in new colors according to customer's order.
Colorcoat Paint System
|Chemical||Chromate||3 – 5 μ||Coating drill|
|Primary||Polyesther Compatible||5 – 7 μ||Coating drill|
|Back||Polyester||9 – 11 μ||Coating drill|
|Top||Polyester||15 – 17 μ||Coating drill|